NIKE TENNIS CAMP AT XS
This tennis camp will be full of instruction, drills, and competitive play and it is geared toward players looking to take their tennis game to the next level. There will be designated weeks offered for 10 & Under, All Skills, and High School campers.
- Instruction from Pro Coach, Kamau Murray and his experienced team
- Training at top Midwest facility
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Campers receive Nike Tennis Camp T-Shirt and prizes
2023 CAMP DATES
- June 5-9 (10&Under)
- July 31- August 4 (High School)
- August 7-11 (All Skills)
All sessions are open to players of all abilities unless otherwise noted. All participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
There will be a 1.5 hour evaluation session after check-in. Campers will then be sorted by ability first, then age. Adjustments will be made as needed during camp.
- 10 & Under Tennis Program: The 10&Under Tennis Program is geared towards players ages 5-10 who are just learning the sport. ’10 & Under Tennis’ follows the logic of other youth sports: balls bounce lower, move slower through the air, and are easier to hit. Racquets are sized for small hands and courts are smaller and easier to cover. By using this format, the benefits are immediate, and very quickly little kids are rallying, playing, and excited to keep playing! This program includes tennis drills and match-play sessions.
- All Skills Program: The All Skills program is designed for tennis players of any skill level and background. Campers will learn fundamentals and improve upon their game.
- High School Program: The High School Program is provided for any and all players currently on their high school team and wanting to move up the ladder or those planning on making the high school team.